[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
Plant Your Story • View topic - Introduce yourselves!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:59 am 

Hi everyone! I am Jessica and a SAHM...I have three kids and have been married for almost 20 years. I have been digi-scrapping for going on 4 years now. I live in Orlando, Florida and have since I was about 3 I think (I dont remember what year we moved here since I was so young!) Before that I lived in New Mexico but I do not remember anything about it. I have a dog, several cats, 4 rabbits and 2 sheep. I love all crafts (well knitting not so much since I cant do it LOL). I also love roller coasters. Guess thats it...just so excited about this new site and the GWL series!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:54 am 
Artist

I'm so happy to be part of this and so excited for Sara and Crystal! You two have already been inspiring my scrapping for years :), but I can't wait to see what you have in store for us as PYS grows.

I think most of the gals I recognize already, but for those that don't know me I'm Erica (pne123). A WAHM of 3 wonderful kids and married to my best friend. I've been digi-scrapping for 7years.

Sarah (8yr)
Garrett (5yr)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:54 pm 

hi girlies :) i'm dana - and i'm super excited to be here! i love the GWL series and am so excited for sara and crystal -this site looks amazing!

as for me - i'm a 40 y.o. mom to two girls, currently living in a boston suburb - although we move around a lot so it probably won't be my permanent home :) i don't have that many interesting things to add - LOL - let's see .... i lived in paris for 3 years, and that's where i met my husband/ i went to 11 weeks of cooking school at the french culinary institute in NYC, although i'm really not that good of a cook anymore / i love love love reading / i have done a couple of triathlons and it's my goal to get back in shape and do some more / i used to make jewelry as a hobby, until i found digi-scrapping / i love reality tv :)

can't wait to go on the journey with you all :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:16 pm 

Hey y'all!

I'm Cheryl and I live in Northwest Florida near Pensacola Beach. Married to my DH Jay and we have two lovely children ~ Olivia (14) and Daniel (almost 6) ~ who are usually front and center in most of my pages. Paper scrapped for 10 years before converting to solely digi scrapping in 8/07. I usually scrap every single day and get cranky when something messes that up. LOL I also LOVE to read and cross stitch, and I've recently rediscovered a passion for pen sketching.

I have done a lot more pages about myself over the last year or two . . . just making sure my face appears in my scrapbooks somewhere . . . I'm really excited to explore my story a bit more and make sure that it's documented as well!

So happy to be here and wishing Sara and Crystal all the best!

| |

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 am 
Artist

*waves* hi everyone! I think I know pretty much everyone, though a few I only know by name. Looking forward to getting to know all of you better. <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:44 pm 

Hello Ladies!

I´m here too!
I´m Steffi - in Digiland known as Steffi [two cute wishes] - almost 42 - married with the best hubby ever - we´re together since 18 years and married since 11 Years - we have two little Girls - Louisa 6 Years old and Lina almost 4 Years old - they´re the center of my Life and of my Pages ;) - these girls continiously teaching me new things about life, every single day - uuumm - what else - we´re living in Germany / Duesseldorf - I´m a working Mom and I really enjoy my "ME Time" on my Laptop - I love to create new pages and documenting our lifes in photobooks - I've been digiscrapping for 6 years now and it´s kinda therapy for me.....:) English is not my mother tongue - so please have patience with the mistakes I make and don´t hesitate to ask, when if I write something that makes no sense :/

It´s nice to see so many familar face here!

Sara and Crystal - you´ve done a great job here!! This Site is really awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:54 pm 

Hi There,
My name is Yanina and I live in Woodbridge, VA with my DH Ray and two handsome boys. Ray (7) and Jason (4). I just signed up for the class and I hope to complete the whole thing. I don't like to spend too much time at the forum because English is my second language and I don't enjoy writing too much. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:33 am 
I Grow With ♥

Wheee! Hi Steffi!

Hi Yanina! I love your name! :D

::

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:26 am 

I am a full-time Nurse working at a nursing home. Wife and mother to two children, Mackenzie 3 and Caleb 1, and on more (and LAST) on the way due the end of July! Life is pretty crazy right now...I used to be quite the scrapper, but after my son was born LIFE HIT ME HARD, and I have a hard time doing much of anything right now! I am excited to be here and see where it takes me ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:45 am 
Storyteller

Hi lady's,

Really excited to be here as you guys are my all time fave's ;)
My name is Natascha, 31 years of age and a SAHM to a sweet
little lady by the age of 4. We live in the Netherlands with her daddy
and 2 of the most cutest pets :P I love to journal, but started not so long ago
with that and most of my journaling is in Dutch :)
Can't wait to get started, although I'm kinda late ain't I?!!

Hugs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next