[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
Plant Your Story • View topic - Introduce yourselves!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Introduce yourselves!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 pm 
Ethel

Hey everyone pop in here and pull up a chair and tell us a little bit about yourself! Put your pretty selves in your avis so we can see you and maybe put your names in your siggy's too?? nothing you aren't comfortable with of course, but we like to keep things personal around here! *giggle*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 am 
Artist

I'm heeerrreee!!

Let's see. A little about me..

I'm a junior at Stanford University majoring in Materials Science & Engineering, with a focus in Chemical Engineering. I spend all of my spare time avoiding all things math and science and engineering, which makes scrapping /perfect/! I've been scrapping for three years now, and I've known Crystal almost from the beginning! <3 Seriously. I remember when she was pregnant with Stella! My brain's a bit dead right now, so I can't think of anything else to tell you about myself. LOL.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:50 am 
PYS Tech Guru

How exciting! I love this place already!!

Okay my intro.... For those who don't know me I am Becca. I live in Southern Illinois with my wonderful family and work as a digital scrapbook designer. I love being creative and am a typography junkie! I am SOOO happy for my girls Sara and Crystal and am glad to be here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:06 am 
I Grow With ♥

Hello, hello!!! I'm Lex and I live in the now-scorching and smoggy land of Manila with my hubs of five years, Mark :) Crystal and Sara are among the sweetest friends I have here in digiland and I'm so so stoked to get to hang with them here! I'm so freaking excited for PYS and the coming weeks of scrap happiness they've got planned :)

*waves* Hi Becca and Alice!

::

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 am 
I Grow With ♥

I'm here too!! My name is Kelly and I live in Germany with my husband and two little boys. We are getting ready to move back to El Paso, Texas (where I'm from) in November for a few years so I am excited about that. I have been digi scrapping for about four years and I still can't believe that I get to hang out here with all the cool kids!

I'm sooo excited to be here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:38 pm 
Artist

Hello girls! So happy to see you here ...
all talented ...
My name is Mirna, Mi Monteiro in the galleries
I'm 36 years old, brasilian, married, have 3 children, 3 years of scrap
I help my husband in his company(by internet),
while I take care of children and home, but my former profession is nurse.
I am sooo excited to be here too!

sorry my bad english...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:18 pm 

Hello!!! LOL okay i decided to take the plunge and do the self portrait class woot ( will buy tonight on payday LOL) hehe
im terrible with journaling as i spell realy bad ( my porr english teacher) and never really know how to put my thoughs into words, well at least digitally. Give me an actual pen and paper and i can write but writing based off a picture or a page, well i get lost! soo im hoping this will help LOL cause i need it

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:18 pm 

im cringing at the rrors in my spelling gah LOL:P

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:52 pm 
Ethel

YAY So glad you girls are here! Feel free to start any and all threads you would like! We would love some more chitter chatter around here! Hopefully soon I can spend some more time around here!

Carly, I always have typos and things on my pages so I feel for ya! I get sooo many pm's and emails from people correcting my errors LOL I just embrace it and will tell my kids I am not perfect! LOL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:55 pm 

OMG people actually email you about your typos?? LOL thats so not right
i have no clue what id say if someone did, thats scary LOL