[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3832)
Plant Your Story • View topic - Introduce yourselves!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 am 

Hey y'all! It's great to see so many gawgus and familiar faces...and to finally put a name to some of them! :) I tend to ramble, so I'm gonna try to keep it as short and sweet (as I can).

I'm Jordan, Army wife of {almost} 7 years and Mama to the two most precious little boys you'd ever want to meet, Brady, 3 and Noah, 14 months. I'm sure you're familiar with their faces by now! LOL! I hail from Louisiana, but have in the last 7 years lived in Tennessee, Kentucky, Germany (we sooo miss it there!) and now back in Louisiana. I dabbled in paper scrapping a bit, but the mess was too hard to contain (and unpack all the time) A friend introduced me to digi scrapping about a year and half ago and I was hooked! Like Cheryl, I enjoy my daily scrapping time, and when I don't get it, I get cranky. I love sweet tea, my babies, Husband (as I affectionately call him) and Jesus! If there's anything else ya want to know...just ask. I'm not shy! :D

P.S. Crystal and Sara, you rock! Thanks for giving me an excuse to sit and dabble in self expression.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:06 am 

Hi everyone nice to meet you all.
I'm Julie.
I am a SAHM to my almost 9 year old son (who is the main subject of my layouts) and I've been with my partner for 10 years this May.
I live in Queensland, Australia and I have been digi-scraping since 2008.
I look forward to getting to know you ladies :)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:23 am 

Hi everyone, my name is Heather K. I live in California and I've been digiscrapping since 2008. I also do a lot of hybrid, but one of my goals this year is to put more "me" in my scrapbooking.

Glad to "meet" you all.
:)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:09 am 
Ethel

YAY!! Welcome to more girlies!!!!! Soooooo excited to see you here! It's getting close to time to get started and I just know you are going to have lots of fun!! xoxo!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:23 am 
Artist

Hi Ladies,

my name is Sandra aka julismama.
I'm 23 years old, married and we've got 2 children Julien (3years) and Carolina (in 10 days 1 year old, omg times runs)

I'm really excited to be a part of plant your story

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:35 pm 

Today's the big day! YEAH~

I'm Melanie...a fabulous 46 year old with 2 grown sons, 3 grown stepkids, and a total of 8 grandchildren. I know, I know! Crazy, huh?!?!?

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and I can't wait to see how this class works.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:52 pm 
Guest Storyteller

Hi all. Since listening to last weeks PDS with Sara I've been wanting to register here and introduce myself. So excited about this site, what an awesome concept!

A little about me...I'm a stay at home mom/ homeschooler living in the Chicago area but originally grew up in the south and am a southern girl through and through. I started scrapbooking simply because I thought it was a fun way to display photos but I noticed as I continued scrapping the layouts became more and more and the story so much so that a good chunk of my layouts are photoless, just because I have the desire to tell a story that I don't have photos for.

Can't wait to explore the forums and get to know everybody.

Sarah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 am 
Lucy

Welcome Sarah!!! So happy to have you join us!!

I am somewhat of the opposite of you..I actually grew up in the Chicago area and then life planted me in the South for about ten years before our most recent move. lol!

I can't wait to explore your gallery! I have such love for photoless pages and find them so so inspiring! ♥

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:31 am 
Storyteller

Hi everyone! I'm a little late introducing myself but better late than never, right? :D I'm glad to see a lot of familiar faces here, but for those who don't know me here goes. I am 34 from Northern Alberta, Canada. I have been married for almost 4 years and have a 1 year old little boy. I am a technical writer by day and a digiscrap addict by night. I am excited to explore combining storytelling with my digital scrapbooking. I have been digiscrapping for a little less than a year and am looking forward to improving my skills and learning from everyone here.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:18 am 
Lucy

Welcome welcome!! I'm so sorry I missed your post in the queue at first! Unfortunately it's one of our anti-spam efforts, but the good news is once your first post is approved you shouldn't run into moderation queue anymore. :)

So happy you're here joining us!! ♥

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next